It’s warming up out there, friends.
How did we end up in July already?
This year is flying by… So much has been going on in my life! My baby boy just turned one! It seems like only yesterday he was in my tummy swimming around and sucker punching me. Ahh…those were the days. More on that in a later blog.
Today I wanna talk about wraps!
I don’t know when the wrap became popular but it’s one of those things that you just love the sound of!
“What are you having for lunch today?”
“Oh, I have a wrap!”
You can just feel the oohs and ahhs when you say that right? INSTANTLY everyone around you is intrigued! It just FEELS fancy. I’m here today to give you a quick weekday lunch to wow your friends with or a quick dinner to whip up on one of these hot summer nights when you really can’t stand the thought of a hot oven.
Easy Mexi-Asian Wraps
As most of you know, my husband LOVES Asian food. I on the other hand prefer Mexican. I’ve taken these two styles of cuisine and meshed them together in a happy marriage in this wrap. The spicy garlic chili sauce, the sesame ginger dressing and the coleslaw give you all those Asian flavors you crave while the taco seasoning, cilantro and tortilla satisfy all those desires for a Mexican Fiesta!
Makes 4 wraps
PPV: 7 per wrap
Protein: 29 grams per wrap
- 1 package Vegan Boca Crumbles or similar brand
- 1 package plain coleslaw mix (cabbage, carrots, etc)
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- Approximately 8 tablespoons of Newman’s Own Lite Low Fat Sesame Ginger Dressing
- 1/2 pack Organic Southwest Taco Seasoning, or similar brand
- 4 teaspoons Asian garlic chili sauce (see photo below), OPTIONAL
- 4 Sprouted grain tortillas, like Ezekiel