- 1/4 head cauliflower, chopped
- 6 Brussels sprouts, halved
- 1/2 Vidalia onion, sliced
- 1/2 bunch asparagus, cut in 1/2″ pieces
- 3 small purple potatoes, sliced into wedges
- 1/4 cup canned corn, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1/2 orange/red/yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 cup canned white beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 cups mixed baby greens
- No-salt seasoning like Mrs. Dash or SPIKES, to taste
- Balsamic vinegar, to drizzle on top
PPV: 7 per serving
Protein: 25 grams per serving
The trick to perfect roasted vegetables is a preheated hot oven. So preheat your oven to 425 and wait for it to get piping hot before you put your veggies in there! Spread the first 5 ingredients in a single layer on a cookie sheet sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. Spray the tops again with the spray and sprinkle on the no-salt seasoning to your taste. Put in the oven for 20-25 minutes until roasted and slightly charred.
Meanwhile, place remaining food ingredients in a large bowl and toss to combine. Once oven roasted veggies are done, remove from oven and allow to cool enough to handle. Lay on top of your salad and drizzle with balsamic vinegar. Dive in and enjoy!
If you have leftover roasted veggies from dinner one night you could use those and this recipe would be even faster!
You can thank me later.